Thursday, July 1, 2010

Critical incident

When I was younger I got into many fights. I always got suspended from school, and when I got suspended from school I fought at day care. As I started my transition from elementary school to middle school, I begin to think about what I want to do with my life. Did I really want to fight everyday for the rest of my life? I also started to learn that when fighting in middle school you will be sent to juvenile detention, and I didn’t want that. So there I begin to think about how I could stop fighting and control the things that make me mad. What steps could I take to gain better control of myself? I begin to do more critical thinking than I ever did in my life, so that I could have a successful future and learn how to solve my problems without fighting. From then until now I haven’t had a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment