Thursday, July 1, 2010

Strong Interest Inventory

I believe that my Strong Interest Inventory test unlocked my enter thoughts. My test results said that I would like Military and Athletics the most and I might like being an elementary school teacher. This test really made me think about the school teacher part. I always said that I never wanted to be a school teacher. Then I realized that all the jobs that worked, I always work with kids. I used to work at a place with a teacher in the classroom where I helped the teacher with explaining things to little kids. My second job was at an amusement park, and I worked in the playground and played with the kids for 12 hours a day and I loved it. The Military and Athletics part stood out to me, because the military was always my back up plan if college doesn’t workout. Also, I love sports and love to workout and stay in shape, and when I can’t workout, I go crazy. I believe this test was great and gave me a better understanding of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment